First off, thanks Kitty for nominating me! You’re awesome! <That means go check out her blog!>
I honestly don’t know why I was picked, though, because I’ve been “dead” for so long… and I’m a very average person. Although who can really define average. Sorry, I don’t know what I’m talking about. xD Let’s get to the actual content already..
Rules (because without rules the world would be chaotic)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Answer their 3 questions.
- Include one meme and one quote you really like.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers to receive this award.
- Ask your nominees 3 unique questions.
- Add a link to the awards creator: that’s Tara, and the first person to do it: Kate Gold
School Meme (because it’s almost school :c)
Inspirational Quote (that I randomly found on the internet)
“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.”
Questions (and answers)
- If you were a woodchuck, how much wood would you chuck if you could chuck wood? none. I’m too lazy.
- Would you rather stick a toothpick under your big toenail and kick a wall OR pry off your fingernail? (Don’t try to find a loophole to this… it just ruins the fun) I got chills just reading this. I’ll go with the former (the toothpick one). Although if I did make a loophole, it would be to kick the wall with my other foot. ^.^
- What do you think happens after you die? I dunno.
- Will you still answer this question even though you technically don’t have to? No. Darn, I lost.
Notice the considerably larger, empty space above. ^^
I’m gonna be that annoying person who says just do this if you want to. (And then nobody will do it.)
Questions (that nobody will answer)
What colors do you find creative? Remember, green is not a creative color.
Who’s your favorite fictional character? It’s from Harry Potter, right? xP
Did you do anything productive today? I didn’t.