The Questions Embarrassed Heart Gave Me:
- What goals do you have for the future? Mostly just to have a successful career with a sweet family. 😉
- What is your obsession which you can never escape from? Anime and K-Pop (particularly GOT7 at the moment) but I never want to escape! Ever! ;D
- Do you play a sport? If yes, which one? Nope.
- What is the best moment in your life? Idk. Usually when I get really happy lol.
- Would you be able to live without Internet? Heh, no. I mean, sure I can read, write, and draw, but without you bloggers, or my anime, or music, I can’t quite cope with it. So I guess in a literal sense, yes; metaphorically… NOPE.
- What is your favourite colour? Teal-ish… kinda like the color of Hatsune Miku’s hair, you’ve probably seen me use it before.
- Do you have a song stuck in your head? If yes, which one? Hajima (Stop, stop it) by GOT7
seriously, the obsession is real.
- What’s your lucky numbers? 2? 7? I don’t really know lol.
- What’s your unlucky numbers? No idea.
- Do you think the Liebster award is long? Not really. xD It actually gives me something to do.
- Is school (any form) a yay or nay? Yay for learning and making friends, nay for tons of homework, exams, stress, and late-to-all-nighters. Did I mention stress?
11 Facts About Me
Why 11? TnT
- I’m only in the beginner class for Japanese.
- I had the opportunity to learn Mandarin when I was a child but quit for whatever reason… darn, I wish I would’ve done it… stupid me, not knowing how helpful Mandarin would be. ;;-;;
- I’m already running out of facts about myself.
- I used to be a complete weeaboo, and I swear, I just wanna erase all memories of my stupidity from back then. ;A; Called everyone a baka because it was funny.
- I hate crayons…. ok I don’t HATE them, but I prefer not to use them.
- I’m clumsy. Seriously, I trip over nothing, I fall out of chairs, lose balance from standing in place, and randomly slip in small ditches.
- I get easily distracted. Trust me, I can be a good listener, but when it comes to doing work
like I’m supposed to be doing nowI find myself spending longer than expected on something completely unrelated to what I’m supposed to be doing.
- If you didn’t know, I live in America with an Asian family (yes, I’m Asian too).
- I guess you could consider me a teacher’s pet, although my whole friend group kind of is a whole “teacher’s zoo” lmao.
- You’ve probably figured this out by now, but I use emojis A LOT, like the xP, xD, ;A;, TnT, so on and so forth.
- I actually found it hard to find 11 facts about me, and now I’m wondering why it was 11 for each task.
I nominate anyone who wants to do this. I know, I know, I’m not following the rules. And I give you the questions from above, or you can copy and paste the same stuff from below…
- What goals do you have for the future?
- What is your obsession which you can never escape from?
- Do you play a sport? If yes, which one?
- What is the best moment in your life?
- Would you be able to live without Internet?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Do you have a song stuck in your head? If yes, which one?
- What’s your lucky numbers?
- What’s your unlucky numbers?
- Do you think the Liebster award is long?
- Is school (any form) a yay or nay?