Ok, so I don’t blog A LOT about books, but I do read… sorta. xP So let’s get started!
* Create a post to accept your award
* Add the blog award button into your (as a lil widget)
* Link to Hannah in the post so others know who has given you the award
* Answer the questions I have set below
* Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
* Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
* Link your nominees to this post so that they know the rules
- What is your reaction to those who oppose your special ‘ships’? WTF why!?!?! *insert ship name* is perfect, you just don’t understand! Bow down to their beautifulness!
- What has been your longest fangirling book/ series/ ship? Actually, I’m not sure. xD A lot.
- If you could chose one character to spend a day with who would it be? Shoot, idk. I’m just gonna go with Harry Potter because he’s so cool, being all wizardy n stuff. I mean, like a day with him and his friends after Voldemort is defeated…
- What is your most recent fangirl moment and on what? Well… I was watching the Devil is a Part-Timer again, and I was just ya know… doing the normal things. But since this post is about books, I was reading Magnus Chase by Rick Riordan, and I’m secretly shipping Magnus and Sam…. don’t judge me. o.o
- In your opinion what is the most underrated book/ series that you love, which you would love to promote? I dunno lol. I like the Walled City, although I don’t think it’s an underrated book… it’s interesting, and it’s told from 3 points of views which helps character development, and gives a good, detailed kick to the plot.
What’s your favorite book genre?
Do you support any “unusual” ships?
What do you do when someone agrees with your opinions on a book?
How many times have you felt like throwing your book across the room?
What books do you wish could have a crossover? (As in characters from one book meet characters from another book(s) )?