Well, I was planning on doing this on New Years, but I wanted to make the post longer, so I guess I’ll just put my New Years stuff in this post. 😛
First of all, I had a really great time in 2015. I honestly never thought my blog would get very far. I think I started blogging in late July but didn’t really post much until October. I love you all for sticking by me and keeping me company, even though I spam and rant most of the time. xD
New Years Goals + Resolutions
- I want to get to know every one of my followers, or at least talk to them a little bit. It might be tricky, but it’s worth a shot.
- To post more on the blogs I work on. I know I keep saying this, but I haven’t been very good this year at posting a lot. I try, but I never seem to be able to post daily, or at least often. I apologize to the three of my bosses.
- To get, say, 130 followers by the end of next year? I know it’s a long shot, but I hope I can do it. ;D
- To have fun, and continue blogging for years (hopefully) without problems. 🙂
- I want to be able to blog and still do well in school. I’ve done well in this so far, and I’m hoping to keep it up next year as well.
- To be a little healthier, which means a little less computer time (just not being up until 2:00am), getting more sleep (again, not staying up until 2:00am), maybe getting a little more exercise (just cuz I’m skinny doesn’t mean I don’t get enough exercise lmao)
- Spend more time with family. I’m always on the computer, and I wish I could spend more time with my mom, dad, and sister. Although I can change that by breaking my habits of being on the computer almost 24/7.
- Learn a lot more in Japanese. I want to try hard and ace my exam so that I can learn more without having to retake the same course.
- To draw more. Yes, I know, drawing isn’t gonna really do anything for me, but I want to improve, start digital art, even.
- To get better at writing. I don’t plan on becoming an author or anything, but I think my writing is a bit bland. This particular person has inspired me to be more articulate in my writing.
So, those are some resolutions. Now, for the gifts to the totally deserving people. 🙂
Thanks for commenting the most on my blog. I appreciate your company. Therefore, I will give each of you a chibi, although it will just be a sketch because I have a lot to do, so I won’t color it.
And to my bosses and co-workers, you all get chibis as well:
Emily (I guess you get two chibis.)
So just comment your chibi requirements below, and I’ll work on those along with everything else on my list. 🙂